Saturday, February 17, 2018

This Week's Column

Hi! Faithful followers (both of you) here is where I would normally post my Marblehead Reporter column for this week, 2/15/2018  Except somehow the silicon chip inside my head....OK, yes, a senior moment, a brain fart, whatever resulted in me writing a column and yet never actually pushing "SEND" on the email to my ever faithful, ever vigilant editor. 


Rookie mistake, I mean I've only been a writer since I was like, fifteen.  So there is no sage advice this week except to say that...tune in next week to the Marblehead Reporter for the column I intended to publish this week. Irony alert...it's about planning, organization, and to do lists. Because I am a feckin genius with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Leave me a comment! If not, let's just keep it our little secret